OK, as requested I'm getting in early.....to give you all enough time to make a start. lol
A nice fresh palette for something summery. We could use some of that summer warmth about now here in Australia....lol Been cold the last few days and nights here.
You may make Tagger, Full Size, CU, QP's whatever you like - just be sure to let your visitors know what your items are!
You may call your kit/items anything you wish just so long as it fits into the theme.
NOTE: You have to be very careful with what you call things or use for supplies due to copyrights.
To take part you just need to stop over and join the group to be ready *s*
to fill out the database for the June participants (already in Database). I use this list for the Blog Roll and if your name is not on the list or preview in the Slideshow you will not be included.
You must upload your preview to the June Slideshow album created for the train at http://slide.com/ when it is completed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR PREVIEW:
1. Log in to http://slide.com/
Log In details on Yahoo Group
2. Select Brat Pack at the top, then June TRAIN, and click OPTIONS (located to the right) and then EDIT;
3. Click BROWSE and locate your preview on your computer and upload;
4. In Caption/Tag Line BENEATH your preview (thumbnails at bottom of page) PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME (so I know whose preview is whose);
5. Click OK, then SAVE, then SAVE Slideshow (again)...and you're done!
Sign ups will end on 8th June
Previews to be uploaded to the photo album on Yahoo by no later than 11th June
Train departs Wednesday 15th June - Midnight YOUR TIME (or anytime after Australian EST)
(so please bear in mind that departure times may differ from others)
Train will run for the duration of the month after which on the 1st of the following month your part is yours to do what you wish with - put it up for sale or keep it as a freebie.
Happy journeying with the Brat Pack!
Stina and Tooty