**As of 1st July The Brat Pack departs on the 1st of the month!!**
Phantasmagoria (also fantasmagorie, fantasmagoria) was a form of theatre which used a modified magic lantern to project frightening images such as skeletons, demons, and ghosts onto walls, smoke, or semi-transparent screens, frequently using rear projection. The projector was mobile, allowing the projected image to move and change size on the screen, and multiple projecting devices allowed for quick switching of different images. Invented in France in the late 18th century, it gained popularity through most of Europe (especially England) throughout the 19th century.
1. a shifting series of phantasms, illusions, or deceptive appearances, as in a dream or as created by the imagination.
2. a changing scene made up of many elements.
3. an optical illusion produced by a magic lantern or the like in which figures increase or diminish in size, pass into each other, dissolve, etc.
This can be an awesome and exciting theme!! We look forward to your parts!
You may make Tagger, Full Size, CU, QP's whatever you like - just be sure to let your visitors know what your items are! Please state on your previews whether they are FULL SIZE or TAGGER and CU or PU. *s*
You may call your kit/items anything you wish just so long as it fits into the theme.
PLEASE NOTE CHANGES:
Scrap Kits: 3 papers and 12 elements MINIMUM
Quickpages: 4 MINIMUM
NO PAPER PACKS (unless they are CU)
CU: 4 papers/overlays/elements MINIMUM (unless a script or action then 1 of is permitted)
We are trying to make our train one our visitors enjoy riding on, and some become disheartened to find a freebie very minimal. So we would like to offer them something to keep them coming back! And freebies are advertising for our PTU work.
NOTE: You have to be very careful with what you call things or use for supplies due to copyrights. You may NOT name your kits the same as that of a TV, book or movie etc.
To take part you just need to stop over and join the group to be ready *s*
to fill out the database for the October participants (already in Database). I use this list for the Blog Roll and if your name is not on the list or preview in Photobucket you will not be included.
You must upload your preview to the September Photobucket album created for the train at http://photobucket.com/ when it is completed.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING YOUR PREVIEW:
1. Log in to http://photobucket.com/
Log In details on Yahoo Group
2. Select October 2012 album, and click UPLOAD NOW (green button located at the top);
3. Click and then SELECT PHOTOS AND VIDEOS button to browse and locate your preview on your computer and upload;
4. On the next page PLEASE PUT YOUR NAME (so I know whose preview is whose) in the title section;
5. Click SAVE AND CONTINUE TO ALBUM...and you're done!
Previews MUST be uploaded to the Photobucket album by no later than 27th September
Train departs Monday 1st October - Midnight Australian EST
(but please bear in mind that departure times may differ from others)
Train will run for the duration of the month after which on the 1st of the following month your part is yours to do what you wish with - put it up for sale or keep it as a freebie.
Happy journeying with the Brat Pack!
Stina and Tooty